The City of Coral Springs Back in Business Grant program provides grant opportunities designed to address local businesses reopening needs during this unprecedented pandemic.
The City has allocated $250,000 for the program and each grant is $1,000. Funding will be available beginning June 3, 2020. Funds will be distributed in order of approval until all funds have been exhausted.
Submittals will be reviewed and considered in the order that they are received.
Grant Criteria and Submittal Requirements
- Principal place of business must be located within the incorporated limits of the City of Coral Springs (physical storefront). Homebased businesses are not eligible.
- Business must have an active business tax receipt in the City and be registered with SunBiz.
- The business must not have any active code cases.
- Business must have 50 or fewer employees as of February 29, 2020.
- Business must be a for-profit business with at least 2 payroll employees in addition to the business owners.
- Upon approval, the business must sign a letter of understanding in order to receive grant.
Grant Submittal Requirements
- Completed application.
- Letter of Understanding.
- A copy of the business’s W9.
**Incomplete submittals will not be considered.